- Interviewer: Tell me about your character in this film.
- Tom Hiddleston: Let me begin with a quote from Shakespeare...
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Do you want the long and thoughtful answer, or the long and thought provoking answer?
- Andrew Garfield: The word "character" can be interpreted in many different ways.
- Jennifer Lawrence: CAKE BALLS.
- David Tennant: I'll quote a poem and be all Scottish and adorable.
- Alex Kingston: That reminds me of a sexual innuendo- oops, I just made an innuendo, didn't I.
- Arthur Darvill: I wrote a song about that on my vintage harmonica.
- Matt Smith: Did you just say "Karen Gillan?" Because, you know, your question made me think of something that happened yesterday, when Kazza and I were platonically hanging out on the bed in her hotel room...
‘she tripped, but a pair of strong arms grabbed hold of her from behind before she hit the floor’
‘…she tilted her head back to look into his eyes, enjoying the feel of his warm arms wrapped around her torso’
‘…her hands intertwined behind his neck as their lips met’
‘…she wrapped her legs around his waist as
- what the box says: serves four
- what it means: serves me
“Kristen is made of sticks, laughs, and happiness. With a dash of Garfield.”
hehe, this made me giggle
Caleb is made of octopi, perfume, and awkwardness. With a dash of video games.
Dan is made of muffins, papers, and Chaos. With a dash of YouTube.
Miranda is made of derp, Soul, and kindness. With a dash of Pixar.
not sure about the Pixar… a+ for derp
Caitlin is made of wood, sugar, and earthquakes. With a dash of naptime.
Lucy is made of Pop, cupcakes, and awkwardness. With a dash of naptime.
IT’S PERFECT. Except that Emma says it’s more like a dollop or a handful of naptime.
McKenna is made of brain, cupcakes, and mother nature. With a dash of MONSTER TRUCKS.